VAULT8 TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE OF DIGITAL SAFE DEPOSIT BOX
The following Terms and Conditions for use of Vault8 Safe Deposit Boxes and Services are listed below and may be changed at any time without notice. Violation of any of these terms and conditions may result in your account and safe deposit box account(s) being closed.
1. Any person of legal age or company may open a safe deposit box account at any time.
2. No personal information is required to open a safe deposit box.
3. There is no Limit to the number of safe deposit boxes that may be opened by any individual or company.
4. Vault8 Safe Deposit Boxes are global.
Vault8 is not an Escrow Service as it is Peer to Peer with Holds
5. Vault8 is not an escrow service. Vault8 has peer to peer transfers with Holds.
a. The difference between escrow type services and Vault8 is that the escrow service puts holds on both the cryptocurrency and funds and they release the hold when they want to.
b. There is no way for the buyer or seller of cryptocurrency to verify themselves the cryptocurrency or the funds to buy them.
c. Vault8 is real peer to peer. A cryptocurrency holder can give temp access to their cryptocurrency ledger so that anyone they select can verify the cryptocurrency in the account.
d. Peer to peer transfers allow for both the sender and receiver the ability to put holds on they cryptocurrency.
e. Example. Account holder A wants to transfer bitcoin to Account holder B. And Account Holder B wants to transfer (money) to Account Holder A for the Bitcoin. The process is simple. Accountholder A initiates a transfer to Account Holder B and places a hold on the Bitcoin. Account Holder B initiates a transfer of cash (Vault8 Tokens withdrawable as cash) to Account Holder A, and places a hold on the cash. When completed both holds are removed and both party did the whole transaction. Vault8 is not involved.
6. Vault8 is the only company that has the ability to allow temporary verification of cryptocurrency and allow for a hold to be placed upon the cryptocurrency by both parties.
7. No trust rating required, it does not matter who removes their hold first, both holds must be removed then the transfers are completed.
Vault8 Peer to Peer cryptocurrency loans with holds.
Vault8 allows for account holders to place their safe deposit box holdings up for sale. The account holder may grant temporary access to their safe deposit box to anyone they choose. They may submit a loan request for as example 100 bitcoin. A lender safe deposit box holder can fund that loan by initiating a peer to peer transfer. Holds can be placed by both parties to the transaction. Once both holds are removed the cryptocurrency is held in a loan account accessible by both parties. The borrower has the loan funds transferred to their safe deposit box for withdrawal. The cryptocurrency as collateral is held in the loan account with ledger. Upon repayment the reverse is done. If the borrower defaults the cryptocurrency is transferred into the
lenders safe deposit box.
a. Vault8 is real peer to peer. A cryptocurrency holder can give temp access to their cryptocurrency ledger so that anyone they select can verify the cryptocurrency in the account.
b. Peer to peer transfers allow for both the sender and receiver the ability to put holds on they cryptocurrency.
c. Example. Account holder A wants to transfer bitcoin to Account holder B. And Account Holder B wants to transfer (money) to Account Holder A for the Bitcoin. The process is simple.
Accountholder A initiates a transfer to Account Holder B and places a hold on the Bitcoin. Account Holder B initiates a transfer of cash (Vault8 Tokens withdrawable as cash) to Account Holder A, and places a hold on the cash. When completed both holds are removed and both party did the whole transaction. Vault8 is not involved.
8. Vault8 is the only company that has the ability to allow temporary verification of cryptocurrency and allow for a hold to be placed upon the cryptocurrency by both parties.
9. No trust rating required, it does not matter who removes their hold first, both holds must be removed then the transfers are completed.
1. Business hours are from 8:00am EST United States to 6PM EST United States
2. Any Withdraws, Loans, Cancellations and other activities submitted after 6:00pm EST will start processing the next business day.
IE: If a withdrawal is submitted after 6:00PM EST U.S. then it would not start processing until the next business day.
3. Processing ends the next business day after the stated times.
IE: Loan, stated time 10 business days the funding would happen on the next business day, the 11th day.
Transfer - Access or Assignment of Accounts to a Second Party for Ownership
1. Vault8 Internal Security of Accounts does not allow for the Transfer, Granting of access to Account to another party for ownership
2. Transfer or access or migration to new account owner is prohibited by statute governing peer to peer transfers.
3. Any violation of these terms will result in the closure of the account and all coins being held for 30 days before transfer to original account holder.
4. Transfers, Assignments and Access for New Ownership restriction's are to stop and deter thefts from accounts.
5. All accounts are monitored for these restricted actions.
Fixed Loan terms
1. Loan term is no more than 12 months
2. Loans for no more that 50% loan to value, it can be more but the lenders are making quick loans and do not have to worry about the value of the cryptocurrency going down.
3. Lenders receive a 10% flat fee.
4. No personal information required
Loan Funding & Cancellation Timing.
1. Loans claimed by Lenders on average are funded within 7 to 10 business days
2. Loans may be cancelled anytime prior to funding.
3. Cancellation of loan by borrower takes 1 to 3 business day, coins are returned to borrowers safe deposit box on the 4th day after cancellation .
4. Funds of Lender are converted back to original form and converted back to original form then returned to lenders safe deposit box within 3 business days.
5. Lender funds & borrower's coins must be completed at the same time.
5. Pursuant to statute this is a peer to peer transaction, both lender if loan claimed and borrower must cancel the transaction.
6. If lender does not cancel and release claim on loan, it will automatically be cancelled by the 4th business day.
When you deposit Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency into your numbered safe deposit box the blockchain is broken. When using Vault8 it works as a mixer combining inputs of multiple accounts with multiple outputs so it's impossible to know which coins were originally owned by whom or parts thereof. Thus Vault8 is by numbered account only. We only know the total amount of any one type of cryptocurrency but not individual account safe deposit boxes.
Deposits into safe deposit boxes may be made with any form of cryptocurrency at any time.
1. Any crypto currency may be deposited into a safe deposit box.
2. There is no limit as to the number of deposits that may be made.
3. There is no daily, weekly or monthly limit to deposits
4. There is no limit as to the size of any single deposit into a safe deposit box.
5. There is no deposit transaction limit for deposits into multiple accounts.
Cash & Other Deposits
All deposits in any other form than cryptocurrency are converted to Vault8 Tokens for deposit into a numbered safe deposit account.
Deposit Types Accepted
1. Physical Currency (IE USD, Pounds, Yuan, Rupee, etc ).
2. Precious Metals Gold, Silver, Platinum, (coins, bullion, bars)
3. Credit Cards – Visa Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Union Pay
4. Bank & other Debit cards
5. Pre-paid gift cards with credit card logs as found in part 3.
6. Bank Wire / Transfer
7. Amex Serve Card to Card Transfer
8. Cash - By Fed-x & with Authorized Vault8 Agents
10. Walmart Money Transfer
11. Western Union
12. Same Day Agent (Local)
13. Same Day Courier
14. Location Pickup
15. Agent Station
16. Square Cash App
Minimum cash or other deposit value is $1,000 USD
Cryptocurrency, Cash & Other
1. Log into your account
2. Click on Deposit Tab on the main menu ribbon
3. Click on the type of deposit you want to make. IE: cash, cryptocurrency
4. Click Add deposit
5. The deposit form is where you report your deposit.
6. For cryptocurrency state the type and amount of cryptocurrency. Select the Vault8 wallet key for the type of currency you are sending. Then just do a wallet to wallet transfer of the cryptocurrency. Make sure to put your Account Number in your transfer notes.
7. Once received and verified the deposit will be automatically credited to your safe deposit box. This take only a matter of minutes, in some cases seconds.
8. For Cash or other deposit, select the form of the deposit you are making. IE: currency, gold etc.
9. State the value of your deposit.
10. Once submitted we will contact you with instructions on making the specific deposit.
11. We will state the value based upon our determination of the type and amount of deposit.
12. You may accept or reject our valuation.
13. If accepted click on accept.
14. We will contact you with delivery arrangements or deposit information.
15. The deposit will be converted to Vault8 Tokes ($1 USD per token) and deposited into your safe deposit box.
1. Monthly safe deposit box fee $35 USD or $350 per Year
2. No monthly fee charged on empty safe deposit box
3. No fee for depositing.
4. $25 USD per withdrawal + Gas charge.
5. Convert to Vault8 Token $25 USD
6. Convert from Vault8 Token $25 USD + buy/sell cost of cryptocurrency or physical currency
7. Transfer to Other Safe Deposit Box $25 USD
8. Receive from Other Safe Deposit No Charge
9. Peer to peer loans $1,00 USD
Investors who invest in Vault8 Tokens,
1. Any person or company can be an investor.
2. The only requirement is that you register for an investor safe deposit box account.
3. Minimum investment is $25,000 USD
4. No maximum on investment
5. Investor deposits are converted to Vault8 Tokens
6. Investment is in Vault8 Tokens.
7. Investments are held for 12 months before withdrawal
Default & Termination of Use of Services
1. Termination of use of any safe deposit box or services therein is at the sole discretion ofVault8 and may be done at any time without notice.
2. At the time of Termination of any safe deposit box or service, any cryptocurrencies or other holdings will be returned to the box holder. Vault8 Tokens will be converted to another hard form of currency or cryptocurrency and returned to the box holder.
3. Vault8 does not hold or suspend accounts as to the holdings within them.
4. Deposits made without first reporting deposit or including an account number will be held for 10 days then forfeited.
5. Non-payment of the monthly safe deposit box fees will result in the closure of the safe deposit box. Any outstanding balance less the fees will be returned to the account holder.
6. Account holder will be notified and must supply a means to return the safe deposit box holding s to If no response from safe deposit box holder is received the safe deposit box and contents will be forfeited.
7. Inactive account closure - 90 day Account - 30 day Lender - 30 day Investor. Inactive means that the account has no funds within the safe deposit box and no deposits within the period of time stated.